Sunday, September 20, 2009

Being appreciated

Few things make me feel quite so warm inside as going to visit a friend and seeing some of my art up on their wall.


It's not like a personal pride thing or anything. It's just that I like to know that my art is something that people like to see and like to look at.


It's nice to feel appreciated. Is there anything so wrong with that?


Oh, and speaking of my art, there are tentative plans for some sort of gallery launch for this Friday at 10pm SLT. Yes, I know the place has been open for about three weeks now, but that's not the point. This is the official grand gala opening. With people there and everything, rather than just me and ma dawg.

Further details and confirmation to be given at a later date but you know you're all invited, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails