Friday, August 27, 2010

Pipe and slippers

A little while ago I gave up my last plot of land, Waterloo Sunset. Since then I've been a nomad, just hanging around the gallery, of no fixed abode, stalking friends and partaking in a bit of sim-hopping. Just like the old days. But all that changed this week. Jordy asked me to move in with her. As if I was going to say no.

So the other night we had a fun-filled evening rezzing every house and skybox we own between us trying to work out what would be perfect for us. Below you can see what we decided on.


It's a little two-story number with a bit of a garden. The house is big enough for the two of us but small enough to be cozy too. And the garden has room for a tree swing and a hot tub. What more could a man want?

Well, how about a couple of danceballs on the balcony? Job done :)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails