Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy customers

A little while ago I made a piece of custom art for my friend Magen for her store EmJay. Recently her store has moved and looks a little different and, fortunately for me, she liked my previous work so much that she asked me to make her a piece for the new store.

Once the usual RL Christmas stuff was out of the way I was able to settle down and get around to it and this afternoon I was able to present Magen with three options all along a similar colour theme that will fit with her store. As it happens it liked them all so much she took the set!


Why not go along and have a look. And while you're there check out what EmJay has on offer.


Magen's three pieces :)


Oh, and one last photo for this post. This is Magen in her store. She had such cute wellies on that I couldn't resist a final snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails