Sunday, March 14, 2010

Productive Friday afternoons

A couple of months ago I mentioned about a gallery owner approaching me to see if I wanted a room in his gallery. For free. You'll be pleased to hear his hand, the one I bit off, has grown back nicely.

Yesterday afternoon, in a period of inactivity at work, I thought it might be a nice gesture if I made a special collection for his gallery, rather than just recycling the old stuff from the main gallery at Idle Rogue.

As a result I bring you the "Not-really-keen-to-work-of-a-Friday-afternoon" collection - exclusive to UrbanARTs.




You should really go check UrbanARTs out. Not just for my stuff, but also to see the amazing work of some of the others artists there. Some of the stuff makes me feel like such a fraud masquerading as an artist. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails