Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

As mentioned earlier, while I was away, Iss and our landlords moved home. So I came home from Foreign to a new place to rest my weary SL feet.

And this time, we weren't plonked up in the air on a big slab of chocolate. Now, don't get me wrong, living on a big slab of chocolate is not a problem really. But it does lead to a lot of mucky footprints all through the house, and Buckley was beginning to look a bit portly.

So yeah, our new house. I had expected that our old house would just have been relocated, but no, I got a surprise. Iss had decided to go with a building more suitable for our location. A beachfront section demands a beachfront property. And this is what she duly provided for us.


Personally, I really quite like it. I like the airy feeling with lots of outdoor spaces to sit and watch the waves lap around our toes as the clouds meander by. I do think that perhaps we need a barbecue on that front deck though.

And as for the pooch, like any lab he loves running in and out of the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails