Sunday, July 12, 2009

Times are a-changing

Isn't it amazing how your life goes through changes and moves on without you really noticing?

One minute you're a noob of no-fixed-abode, tp-ing randomly around the place in your big shoes with bad hair seeing what you can find. And the next you're elegantly dressed, perfectly coiffeured and settled on a little island somewhere sharing a house, some chickens and some poseballs.

Just like RL, I guess.

I did manage to break the cycle and go on a train ride today though. In SL and RL.

3 comments:

  1. Arrgh, your thingie ate my comment, let me try this again, lol. I found you through a comment you made to one of my plurk friends and then I read your blog and giggled and smiled and nodded and really enjoyed your way of putting things.

    I am resisting the chicken thing though virtually my entire friends list have chickens and have built coops and feeders and I don't know what all.

    I have a possible person you might like to read and get to know, who bills himself as an Aussie Vampire Fashionisto. (say that five times fast!) Check out the incoldblood blog to read up on him.

    Also, if you haven't been to Lapointe yet, it's another place in the same gothic style as Rfyre et al, designed by Paul Lapointe and you may see some things there that you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you, Sugarr. You say the sweetest things :)

    Chickens are the way forward, you know...

    Lapointe - got it.

    Oh, and yep, I already am a follower of he who is known as Winter.

    Oooh, I see you have a blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I was out of sl for over a month for nasty rl stuff I won't really go into so the blog is a bit neglected and I *do* do the fashion thing but anyway, yep blog. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails