Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A unanimous decision

I know some of you are on tenterhooks so I am passing on the info to you almost as soon as I received it myself.

I have just been informed that in the beak-to-beak slugfest the winner, by a knockout, was MacAlister. McLaren is no more. In the end age and experience told over youth and exuberance. There were NO witnesses.

We're back down to 15, so hopefully the lag will have improved.

Iss has move Skye in with MacAlister "as a champion's reward". I reckon this sort of thing is just how we ended up with a surfeit of chickens in the first place...

1 comment:

  1. I figured he needed to do something nice ... and yes it was how we ended up with too many to start with. Just means you have to log in to collect the egg before it hatches :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails