Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beautiful Freaks

It's an interesting title for a blog post, eh? Beautiful Freaks. Beautiful Freaks. Beautiful Freaks. Tell me though, what did you expect to find here? Borked rezzing incidents? Avs with extra prim-limbs? Bearded ladies that are stunning as well as hirsute?

If you'd guessed any of the above you'd wrong. Because Beautiful Freaks is actually the name of a show coming soon to a Second Life near. Actually 'show' is too light a word. I think 'extravaganza' is probably more apt.

Part of the creation and performance team, Chryblnd Scribe describes the extravaganza as "a creative venture where burlesque meets metal, featuring exotic acts, dancers, and SL innovation". I don't know about you but I'm intrigued already. She goes on that the event is "jam-packed with entertainment, charisma and the very best no-drama atmosphere inworld." Yup, I'm sold.


Beautiful Freaks starts this Friday, the 4th September, at 7pm SLT. And it runs till 10pm. 7-10pm!?! That's like three whole hours of "Burlesque meets Metal under the Big Top". But if you can't make it this week, do not fear, as it is running every Friday night during September.


I can't find the exact SLurl for the place at the moment, and I'm not inworld, so you'll have to make do with this one. TP over to Idle Rogue (right in front of my gallery!) and turn round, the circus tent is behind you. I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails