Monday, February 23, 2009

Blogging

Only a short time after being in world and after googling for SL hints and tips I noticed that there was a bit of a SL presence in RL, namely blogs. It was fascinating to read some of these. (You'll see my favourites over there ----->)

Again, I guess I was probably naive to expect SL to be so different to RL. People blog about RL, so why not SL. In fact, many people's lives I guess are more fun and much more of an escape in SL. Surely they're much more fun to blog about.

So, I thought I'd join them and document my way through the SLuniverse. The places I go, the people I meet along the way. I'm not really sure where my time in SL will take me or how long it will last but it'd be great if some of you could join me for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails