Monday, August 17, 2009

Gutted

I was surfing that XLStreet..., er... XStreetL..., er... SleetRX or whatever it's called last night (I always forget its name) and came across something that made me sad :(

There is someone else out there who is selling artwork generated with the same fractal mathematics program as what I have been using :(


Is there room in SLuniverse for both of us do you think? I went and checked out her stores - both the normal one and the Zindra one :o

It seems that she's actually not selling that much of fractally stuff inworld at all. It's all on StreetRacerXS or whatever :&

As such there probably is scope for my stuff after all :)

I just have to get off my arse and do something about it :p

While I'm here I just want to very quickly mention one Ms Julis Pausch. I needed somewhere for photos and stuff - a photostudio with posestand, if you will - but something quite simple but functional. I came across the Photosphere made by Julis. Normally for this sort of thing I wouldn't use the blog as an advert site but I wanted a couple of amendments making to it and she was, quite frankly, so helpful and friendly that I couldn't let it go unmentioned. If you're looking for this sort of item you could do a lot worse than checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails