What does your music library say about you?
- Put Your iTunes, winamp, mp3 player or whatever on SHUFFLE
- For each question, press the next button to get your answer (no cheating!!)
- You must write down song/artist even if it doesn't make sense
- Include any comments in parenthesis
- Post into a NOTE with #25 as your Title (Nope I won't, I am a rebel I make my own titles!)
- What do your friends say about you?
We believe – Red Hot Chili Peppers [It's nice to think that they trust in me]
- How would your coworkers describe you?
Ironic – Alanis Morisette [Sarcastic, yes. Ironic, I'm not sure]
- How would you describe yourself?
Luxurious – Gwen Stefani [Hehe. Most definitely. Come, lounge on Marnix. He's luxurious]
- What do you like in a romantic partner?
Take a look around – Limp Bizkit [It's good to explore each other]
- How do you feel today?
A place for you – Breaks Co-op [Aw, bless. There's always a place for you]
- What is your life’s purpose?
Fade – Staind [Drifting off into oblivion and obscurity mebbe, notable for nothing]
- What is your motto?
Modern Way – Kaiser Chiefs [I am the very model of a modern major-general]
- What do you think about the most?
Are you gonna go my way? – Lenny Kravitz [Yep, always on the look out for someone to go my way]
- What are you going to do on your next vacation?
My last breath – Evanescence [I'm never going on holiday again!]
- What do you think of your first love/date?
Primavera – Santana [Ah, spring. Love in the spring-time]
- What is your life story?
New religion – Duran Duran [Having one, or being one?]
- What did you do yesterday?
Things I’ll never say – Avril Lavigne [I'm too embarassed to tell you ;p ]
- What do you think of when you see the person you like/love?
Betterman – John Butler Trio [She makes me want to be one. Seems fair]
- What describes your wedding?
Venice Queen – Red Hot Chili Peppers [Yes, we looked lovely in those gondola-themed outfits]
- What will they play at your funeral?
Stop the rock – Apollo 440 [The par-tee is OVER!]
- What is your obsession?
Ordinary world – Duran Duran [Escaping it mebbe...]
- What is your biggest fear?
What’s your name – Moorcheeba [Anonymity is scary]
- What is your biggest secret?
U + ur hand – Pink [On the back row at the movies as teenagers perhaps]
- What is your biggest turn-on?
Clocks – Coldplay [That rythmic ticking does it for me every time]
- How do you describe your friends?
Woo Hoo – 5,6,7,8’s [Party animals, the lot of 'em]
- What would you do with a million dollars?
Every little thing she does is magic – The Police [Are we talking escorts?]
- What is your opinion of sex?
Made-up love song #43 – Guillemots [The only way to get a lass into bed is with a made-up love song]
- What is your biggest regret?
All good things (come to an end) – Nelly Furtado [The party cannot go on forever, however much we'd like it to]
- What would you rather be doing right now?
Laura – Scissor Sisters [I don't even know anyone called Laura]
- What will you post this list as?
Talk Talk Talk – The ordinary Boys [Seems appropriate]